Are you a DSA student and have a computer?
Remtek can now offer warranty, insurance and support for the length of your course and SFE will provide the funding*
SFE will now fund specialist warranty, insurance and support for student-owned computers.
Prior to this, students who purchased their own computers may have used a similar service provided by a non-specialist supplier. As a DSA specialist supplier, REMTEK has the expertise and means to address disabled students’ requirements that high-street or online suppliers do not.
To arrange our specialist service, the student will need to follow these steps:
Combined Warranty, Insurance and Support in 6 Steps
- The student contacts us after they have received their DSA2 letter.
- We ask for a copy of the student's invoice and survey their computer*
- We prepare a quote for the service package required.
- The student pays us for this package and submits the invoice to SFE.
- SFE reimburses the student for the full cost.
- The student receives a complete cover for support, repairs and insurance service.
*Subject to eligibility. The computer must be no older than 3 years.Down
Contact us for details:
Freephone: 0800 083 0611