Placing a DSA order
- To enable us to supply your DSA equipment/training, we do need a copy of your funding body approval letter. See samples below.
- If you haven't received your letter yet, we will not be able to process your order but we are happy to help if you have any questions.
Wondering what letter you need to send?
Here are a few samples:
Step 1: Sending in a copy of the letter
To process your order we will need a copy of the first 3 pages of your approval letter (DSA 2 letter from Student Finance or NHS bursary approval letter). The rest of the document is not needed. This first page should show:
- Your name and address – Please let us know if you would prefer to have delivery and installation at a different address
- Your customer reference or student reference number
We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your information. Providing an email address will help speed up the ordering process.
You can send us this information by:
0161 745 8343
Remtek Systems Ltd.
Unit 42, Leslie Hough Way
Salford University Business Park
Or you may prefer to upload your documents directly to us, please Click here
Step 2: Order confirmation and upgrades
When we receive your information, we will enter your details into our database and a confirmation letter or email will be sent to you. This usually happens within 24 hours of receiving your order.
At this point, you can contact us to arrange delivery and also have the opportunity to upgrade your order. Please be aware that any upgrade will need to be paid by you and won't be covered by your grant. The £200 contribution towards the computer system is also payable at this point.
For NHS and SAAS students, we would take your payment details and arrange delivery.
Payments may be made by:
- Sending a cheque in the post
- BACS Transfer
- Payment by Debit Card can be made over the phone
Step 3: Delivery and installation
The appointment will usually be made within 10 days of your contact with us.