OUR ASSESSMENT PROCESS
We provide professional, onsite DSE/workstation assessments in partnership with DSA assessors and for several workplaces to create an ergonomic working environment designed around the individual requirements of our clients/students. The assessment can be carried out at any location; however, it would preferably be at their primary workstation.
Depending on the level of assessment, we will usually demonstrate 3 – 4 chairs, along with measuring the client and available workspace. In addition, we provide a variety of specialist mice, keyboards, stands, document holders etc., of which we can provide a guided evaluation if required.
As well as this, we will discuss with the client how maintaining a neutral posture is critical to working effectively, with practical guidance to enhance their current setup.
Our assessment procedure follows HSE guidelines and reflects on the ten ergonomic principles to ensure that all working environment aspects are designed around their requirements.
Additional equipment recommendations will be made where necessary, and improvements to the current work environment will be addressed.
REPORT AND QUOTE
Following the assessment, we will produce a comprehensive ergonomic report including details and justification for all recommended products/strategies. In addition, the report will outline any recommended changes and any soft adjustments made during the assessment. We will also provide a separate quotation for goods and services.
This will be sent to you within 2-3 days
DELIVERY, SETUP AND INSTRUCTION
Once the student has sent us their approval document, our team will arrange an appointment to deliver and set up the equipment at a suitable time and place for the student.
During the appointment, all equipment will be assembled, tested, and all packaging will be removed if requested.
We can re-set up the current computer system in line with the additional equipment at this time as well.
Furthermore, our highly trained engineers will adjust the equipment to fit the client's requirements and discuss how to adjust the equipment when necessary. Aftercare is provided on all supplied equipment, and our knowledgeable team will be on hand to offer any assistance required.
WHY CHOOSE REMTEK
- All of our assessments are face-to-face with the student every single time
- The assessment isn't a tick-box exercise. We find that an open discussion of the student's current difficulties concerning their existing workstation setup leads to the most appropriate solutions
- We bring the showroom to the student. Each time we visit a student, we carry a full van of equipment for them to trial. This is important as not only are they able to try it in their study environment, but as assessors, we can see their posture improvements throughout the session. Additionally, we can offer initial familiarisation with the products, showing features which wouldn't necessarily be apparent by "googling it."
- As resellers instead of distributors, we can utilise the most suitable products from the entire ergonomics marketplace. We are never limited in scope, defined by a catalogue.
- Our bespoke chair service is unique in the workplace assessment/DSA ergonomics assessment markets. Yes, some companies carry out f2f assessments bringing a selection of goods. Also, most trained DSE assessors are qualified to measure someone for a chair. However, these are often only suitable methods for restricting clients and limiting their choices. Our process to create a bespoke chair consists of our unique Sculptchair system. This system uses an operator's chair with a detachable seat pan, backrest, neck rest and armrests. This allows a total of 288 combinations of chair shapes and sizes to be trialled live with the student onsite in their primary study location. As well as the size and backrest shape, the Sculptchair can be adapted with over 100 different adaptations to ensure the perfect chair for the student's needs is chosen every time. Furthermore, we ensure that all chairs are fire safety regulated for domestic UK regs with CMHR foam and domestic reg fabrics.
- Our ergonomic reports are typically back to the needs assessor within 2-3 days of the assessment (unless additional information is required from the student)
- We have a regular email reminder service to ensure that the student sends us their DSA2 approval letter, thereby reducing the delay in delivery.
- Our vast supplier network enables us to deliver and set up equipment quickly
- We aren't simply a delivery service.
- Our deliveries consist of
- Delivery at a date, time and location to suit the student,
- complete set up of all equipment,
- full fitting service for the chair and desk to ensure the student can sit and stand comfortably straight away,
- removal and recycling of all packaging,
- training on how to use all of the equipment during the appointment
- aftercare is also provided as standard, with contact details of the ergonomics team provided to ensure any issues are addressed quickly
- warranty and insurance on all equipment provided,
- two-week trial upon receipt of goods as standard
- Our deliveries consist of